Windows Message when Booting

I receive the message "one of the files containing the system's registry data
had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy. The recovery was
successful" almost everytime I boot up. Do I need to do anything about this
annoying message?
--
CAR

Byte

Do a Restore of your system about one day before the problem started.
Tou can restore back up to 90 days.
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"CherRobinson" wrote:

> I receive the message "one of the files containing the system's registry data
> had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy. The recovery was
> successful" almost everytime I boot up. Do I need to do anything about this
> annoying message?
> --
> CAR

techguy

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004

It should be giving you a message to delete one of the files, if yes,
agree to it, then next time onwards it wont ask you which copy to use.

--
techguy
techguy's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=6552