Is it possible to moderate a.c.fido?

This Nomen nutjob is getting on my nerves and not even remotely
contributing to the ng. Could someone please clean it up?

sbdot wrote:

> This Nomen nutjob is getting on my nerves and not even remotely
> contributing to the ng. Could someone please clean it up?

complain to:
adejoode@sabotage.org

the owner of the dizum domain which fosters this type of posting. Ask him to
block any post destined for this newsgroup.

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:55:44 -0500, sbdot <sbdot@mailandnews.com>
wrote:

>This Nomen nutjob is getting on my nerves and not even remotely
>contributing to the ng. Could someone please clean it up?

Consider using a kill file. If your news client does not have kill
file capability consider changing to one that does. There are several
that do have that feature.

mark

"Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
:
: Consider using a kill file. If your news client does not have kill
: file capability consider changing to one that does. There are
several
: that do have that feature.

How does the kill file work? Does it block the IP address or just the
name?