1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
I dont really know...
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Enough to last a day of school/university. 12 hours or so
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Low to medium will do.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Homework and project...some basic video and photo editing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
1TB? or lower if my budget is too low not really sure to be honest..
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Asus i one ive been looking at but if there are other ones that you know as a fact are good I'll take them.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Basically im looking for a school laptop to do projects on and be able to use for long periods of time. I also want it to be fast and have a lot of speed while running multiple instances of programs.
Something like this is what I would go with. The core i3 cpus are fantastic for a laptop, I would be sure to get an i3 that has a four digit model number, some are the old 3 digit, that's an easy way to tell.
Also as I tell anyone who owns a laptop, remember that that laptop or the data in it could be gone at any time, take extra precautions, back up data.