Barrel of Fun Pictures

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 7:56:58 PM

Hello all,

I have been looking for several years for pictures of a Barrel of Fun
arcade, but I have never found them. I even called the mall that had the
Barrel of Fun here in Charleston, SC but they didn't have any pictures in
their files.

Does anyone have any pictures of -any- Barrel of Fun arcade that they can
either Email to me or post to the net?

Thanks!

More about : barrel fun pictures

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 7:56:59 PM

Are you talking about the ticket redemption game? that spins around
and you throw balls at?
Tim
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 7:56:59 PM

lol im sorry i should have read that more closely good luck with your
search.
At least yours was a chain my arcade growing up was just called "the
pig shop" thats oklahoman for a bar b que joint.
Tim
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 1:39:03 AM

Actually, I'm looking for pictures of the Barrel of Fun Game Rooms. They
were big in the late 70s and early to mid 80s, and were eventually bought
out by Atari Games. I would like any pictures of any of the Barrel of Fun
Game Rooms from any City/State.

Thanks to all!

!