Barrel of Fun Pictures

Hello all,

I have been looking for several years for pictures of a Barrel of Fun
arcade, but I have never found them. I even called the mall that had the
Barrel of Fun here in Charleston, SC but they didn't have any pictures in
their files.

Does anyone have any pictures of -any- Barrel of Fun arcade that they can
either Email to me or post to the net?

Thanks!

Are you talking about the ticket redemption game? that spins around
and you throw balls at?
Tim

lol im sorry i should have read that more closely good luck with your
search.
At least yours was a chain my arcade growing up was just called "the
pig shop" thats oklahoman for a bar b que joint.
Tim

Actually, I'm looking for pictures of the Barrel of Fun Game Rooms. They
were big in the late 70s and early to mid 80s, and were eventually bought
out by Atari Games. I would like any pictures of any of the Barrel of Fun
Game Rooms from any City/State.

Thanks to all!

"Pac-Man Fever" <pacmanR3M0V3Th1Sfever@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I have been looking for several years for pictures of a Barrel of Fun
> arcade, but I have never found them. I even called the mall that had the
> Barrel of Fun here in Charleston, SC but they didn't have any pictures in
> their files.
>
> Does anyone have any pictures of -any- Barrel of Fun arcade that they can
> either Email to me or post to the net?
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS