IE has restricted this file from showing??

June 9, 2005 12:09:03 PM

Hi--new to this-------when i use my new camera and make movie clips,,and
download my computor....why does this bar from IE restricted me from seeing
the clip..unless i allow it to show-------I have XP Home computor --software
for camera is quicktime..............Thanks for any help
patrick
December 3, 2011 10:56:28 PM

334275,1,40563 said:

Hi--new to this-------when i use my new camera and make movie clips,,and
download my computor....why does this bar from IE restricted me from seee clip..unli allow it to show-------I have XP Home computor --

just because it wont play without permission means edactly that the file came from somewhere else and you have to verify this or quick time wont be allowed to open the clip.

try changing internet security by going to your browser and selecting tools then security and then advanced. reset to default at the bottom abd restart the program. make the video open by clicking it in your folder and then if you get a message you should see your option to.always allow. if you see it then select it and then you can play the file as well as use quick time to open all your clips in the future without clicking allow.
December 3, 2011 11:10:54 PM

Nice of you to offer your help, but this post is about 6+ years old.
!