Install. of sp2 again

OnSite

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2005

I have delete moviemaker on danish, and now I wond to install. it again.
How do I install. sp2 again.

Byte

Please repost your question so it is understandable. You deleted "moviemaker
on danish"? Did you download a copy of moviemaker so you can reinstall it
again, or have it on a disk??? SP2 is installed once unless you uninstalled
it. If you are having a problem with the English language, explain your
situation to a friend who can properly post it for you.
Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx
--
Some days you're the windshield,