tactics and training from cm0304

Can anyone confirm if these can be used in FM2005? It looks like training
can but I have some doubts about tactics....

Cheers

--
Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first
prize in the lottery of life" -Cecil Rhodes

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."
George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the
stones. Psalms 137:9.

William Dunn (US fighter ace): "Now, if I had to make the choice of one
fighter aircraft above all the others - one that I'd rather have tied to the
seat of my pants in any tactical situation - it would be, without any doubt,
the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and
immortal Spitfire."
1 answer Last reply
More about tactics training cm0304

    CQMMAN wrote:
    > Can anyone confirm if these can be used in FM2005? It looks like
    > training can but I have some doubts about tactics....
    >
    > Cheers

    If I remember correctly you can import tactics from 03-04, but all the
    player instructions are reset. So I personally just redid my tactics from
    scratch.

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

Training Games Video Games