graham

I want to link two PC's together at home using XP. It is for a game and so
I don't need Modem sharing or any of that stuff.

I use Flight Simulator 2004 and there is a piece of software called FS Wide
that allows you to use two PC's and screens and this is all I want it for.

I have no knowledge of Networking at all, but do know that both PC's have an
Ethernet adaptor. Do I need to use this or can I just link them with a
cable?

Is there a simple tutorial to set them up or is it simple with XP?

Many thanks for any advice

Byte

Howstuffworks "How to set up a network between two computers in my home"
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question353.htm
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.