Network

I want to link two PC's together at home using XP. It is for a game and so
I don't need Modem sharing or any of that stuff.

I use Flight Simulator 2004 and there is a piece of software called FS Wide
that allows you to use two PC's and screens and this is all I want it for.

I have no knowledge of Networking at all, but do know that both PC's have an
Ethernet adaptor. Do I need to use this or can I just link them with a
cable?

Is there a simple tutorial to set them up or is it simple with XP?

Many thanks for any advice
2 answers Last reply
More about network

    Howstuffworks "How to set up a network between two computers in my home"
    http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question353.htm
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Howstuffworks "How to set up a network between two computers in my home"
    > http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question353.htm
    > --
    > Some days you're the windshield,
    > some days you're the bug.