FS Big lot of Starcastle and Armor Attack boards and parts..

6 - Starcastle CPUS
7 - Starcastle audio PCBs
4 - Armor Attack CPUs
4 Armor Attack Audio PCBs

some of the boardsets have complete cabling, some dont

1 set of boards for each game is marked "OK" and was tested in 2002, but I
am not sure about the Starcastle board set - I sold it and customer said it
didnt work, but neither did his
monitor, so use your own judgement - I dont have a working monitor to test
it
4 - complete power supply chassis, at least 3 working and the other 1 likely
does
1 - complete defective monitor with DACs and CRT
1 - defective monitor chassis complete with DACs
1 set monitor transistor mounts
1 NOS High Voltage assembly
1 Monitor with no DACs and no HV assy
2 - Starcastle Marquees
2 - StarCastle Bezel
1 Armor Attack control panels
1 - Armor Attack bezel
1 - Starcastle CRT overlay

Looking for $400 plus UPS charges, one time pickup rate, ground service for
the lot
--
Art

--