Add/Remove programs list incomplete

June 9, 2005 3:56:17 PM

I open add/remove programs for Control Panel and when it builds the list of
programs, it is not complete. I can scroll down to a point and then it is
all black. I have more programs installed and cannot access them .

Any thoughts on why I get the black list and not a complete program list?
June 9, 2005 3:56:18 PM

Show All Files in Add/Remove Programs
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,...
--