is Vendetta this amateur looking really?

So I've never seen a Konami Vendetta machine before but I saw this one
on eBay and it almost looks like a hack-job do-it-yourself kit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6193735633&category=13716&rd=1
The joysticks look very much like an X-Arcade controller with an
overlay to hide the fact.
Checking on KLOV, I see that even their original pic makes the machine
look very unprofessionally made.
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=V&game_id=10300

Is it just me?

wil

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004

Well thats a Dynamo Jamma cabinet, dime a dozen, so yes it is a
conversion

wil

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004

Well thats a Dynamo Jamma cabinet, dime a dozen, so yes it is a
conversion

For sure, the original Vendetta cab is a 4-player large control panel...

Never seen a 2-player cab for that game !

1121897596.569513.253450@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...