Exidy Victory Info?

Just picked an Exidy Victory, I know its an obscure game, just curious how
many are out there? Any other details other than what is on KLOV? I was
able to get this one running pretty quickly (bad power supply), seems to
working fine, plays kind of like Stargate / Defender with some neat twists.

Probably not looking to sell it at this point, but if anybody is really
interested shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks,
Anthony

--
Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com

I almost one a nice one on ebay a year ago.. lost @ 92 bucks by a
dollar. I slacked of at the end instead of snipeing as usual. It was
local so I got to go look at it. Wouldn't mind having one myself, and
it is obscure but it's no million dollar game. It's more or less
obscure because it was not that well liked.

- Matt

These are a rare one. I've had one for a couple of years now. It is one of
my nemesis games. It seems to love to kill boards. I work on it for a day
and it dies after 15 minutes of play. I don't know if you've looked inside
yet, but the boardset uses darn near every IC chip made at the time.

Mark Hooks

"Anthony Pietrak" <anthony@quarterarcade.com> wrote in message
> Just picked an Exidy Victory, I know its an obscure game, just curious how
> many are out there? Any other details other than what is on KLOV? I was
> able to get this one running pretty quickly (bad power supply), seems to
> working fine, plays kind of like Stargate / Defender with some neat
> twists.
>
> Probably not looking to sell it at this point, but if anybody is really
> interested shoot me an e-mail.
>
> Thanks,
> Anthony
>
> --
> Anthony Pietrak
> www.QuarterArcade.com

No idea about the numbers, but it cant me many. I have one now and have
only seen a handful.

jon