at Dave

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Rangers announce the signing of Hibs captain Ian Murray on a
> three-year deal.
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/4077440.stm
>

> nice move!

It's been on the cards since January, he rejected Hibs offer of a new
contract and was in discussions with us :) It was Alex McLeish who brought
him to Easter Road as a youngster.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Hamish wrote:
>> Rangers announce the signing of Hibs captain Ian Murray on a three-year deal.
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/4077440.stm
>>
> It's been on the cards since January, he rejected Hibs offer of a new contract and was in discussions with us :) It was Alex McLeish who brought
> him to Easter Road as a youngster.

Did Alex McLeish copy your shortlist? Is Supat Rungratsamee next?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>>> Rangers announce the signing of Hibs captain Ian Murray on a
>>> three-year deal.
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/4077440.stm
>>>
>> It's been on the cards since January, he rejected Hibs offer of a
>> new contract and was in discussions with us :) It was Alex McLeish
>> who brought him to Easter Road as a youngster.
>
> Did Alex McLeish copy your shortlist? Is Supat Rungratsamee next?

Well maybe he reads the group ;-)

--

Hamish skrev:
> Stephen Weir wrote:

>>>It's been on the cards since January, he rejected Hibs offer of a
>>>new contract and was in discussions with us :) It was Alex McLeish
>>>who brought him to Easter Road as a youngster.
>>
>>Did Alex McLeish copy your shortlist? Is Supat Rungratsamee next?
>

> Well maybe he reads the group ;-)

Or is insane?

Mr. Pink wrote:

> > Well maybe he reads the group ;-)

> Or is insane?

The two are equivalent.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Gang Of Four - Damaged Goods

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:16:10 +0200, Marc Robbins
<marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> Eduardo Liguori skrev:
>>> Rangers announce the signing of Hibs captain Ian Murray on a
>>> three-year deal.
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/4077440.stm
>>>

>>> nice move!
>>>

>> See, FM is realistic as H....!
>>

> Yes, in my current game, he's at Rangers, but wants to leave.

Same thing with Dave. He`s actually a celtic fan but hates to admit it..