WTB: unlocked or Fido-locked simple GSM phone

Last response: in Network Providers
December 14, 2004 4:12:43 PM

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an unlocked or Fido-locked simple GSM phone. That
is, no camera, no colour screen, nor other fanciness. Just a simple
phone. I'm in the Montreal area, anyone have one to sell?

Thanks!
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:27:56 PM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:12:43 -0500, Sean McBride <cwatson@cam.org>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking to buy an unlocked or Fido-locked simple GSM phone. That
>is, no camera, no colour screen, nor other fanciness. Just a simple
>phone. I'm in the Montreal area, anyone have one to sell?

that's what i want. a 40 or 50 dollar unlocked gsm
in toronto. if someone can tell me where in
pacific mall to get it, i'll go.

i want to hop on the 2 year fido offer i just got. same
plan guaranteed for 2 years including roaming
free on rogers! really. but what has me worried about
contracts is the phone replacement cost if it breaks
or i lose it. so, as insurance, i like to have a cheap
phone sorta on standby.
thanks...thehick
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 2:55:28 AM

I have a mint Nokia 5190 with charger and 3 batteries for sale. Great
phone, super reliable. Unlocked so will work on Fido or Rogers. $20
firm for quick sale.

ID
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:35:18 PM

Hello,
I saw your advert that you were looking to buy some gsm mobile phones,
please let us know the specific ones that you would like to buy so that we
can send you the prices, looking forward to doing business with you soon.
!