wanted: new vinyl covering for the step on battlezone

I saw on the net that you could buy the generic black vinyl that covers
the step on a battlezone cabinet. I suppose many games with a step on
it was covered with this material. Mine is ripped.
Thanks!!!!

Home Depot sells it. Go to the section where they sell carpet by the
roll.

You'll need to adhesive it and tack it down.

Louis

Cool - will hafta check that out. Mine isn't bad, but it might be nice to
have some stored away. The tread is different than my SubRoc (also in good
shape), but it's one of those things you never think about until it's
ripped.