1. What is your budget? $600-$700 but if the deal is worth it I could add more.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I am leaning towards a small laptop since I recently found out I have a tumor pushing on the nerves of left leg, so I need one I can use while laying down.
3. What screen resolution do you want? Doesn't matter.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Doesn't matter, but like I said before, please not too big.
5. How much battery life do you need? The bigger the better, but I am mostly going to be using it at home.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I really am looking for one that could play games really well. Only games I am probably looking at right now are Crysis 2 and Borderlands 2, so I want one that can run those at a good setting.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Web browsing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? enough lol.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. no preference, but I do have some Best Buy gift cards I could use if it's from there.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Hoping to keep it for a while.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Doesn't matter.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Doesn't matter.
13. What country do you live in? United States.
I found this, but don't know how well it would run games or if it is a good deal to begin with, lemme know? thanks.
in terms of gaming performance - yes, very much so.
But wait, why did you ask about the GT 640M LE?
I suggested two options: one with the 7730M and fullhd screen and a backlit keyboard and another one with GT 650M but no fullhd screen
I was comparing to the Lenovo someone posted earlier.