1. What is your budget? I hope to spend less than $800 but up to $1000 might be ok
2. What is the size of the laptop you are considering? Nothing Huge. Size isn't important, but it has to fit in my school backpack
3. What Screen resolution do you want? Not crucial
4. Portable or Desktop replacement? A Hybrid of the two. But more portable as I would take it to school and back every day. I am also entertaining the idea of building an eGPU to make it function as a bit of both...
5. Battery Life? 4 hours+
6. Games? I'd like the computer to be capable of running Borderlands 2 on at least medium...
7. Other tasks? Web browsing, music composition (via finale notepad)
8. How much storage? 64 Gb+
9. Specific Sites? Nope
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? at least 4 years, hopefully 5
11.Optical Drive? DVD drive
12. Brands? No prefrence
13. Country you live in? USA!
More aboutlaptop buying advice please
so what's the best for $800, because I don't really want to spend more... And in lieu of buying a specific laptop, what specs should I look for?
thanks a ton! I'll think about it. Does the deal expire?