Mouse pad on WinBook quit working..Help!!

I was working in MS Internet Explorer reading email and all of a sudden the
mouse pad on my WinBook..just quit working..If I plug in a string mouse the
cursor will move around..but the mouse pad just doesn't respond..Please help
me to fix the mouse pad..thanks,r enee
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse winbook quit working help

    And the tech support people at WinBook have said what?

    "Renee" <Renee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I was working in MS Internet Explorer reading email and all of a sudden the
    > mouse pad on my WinBook..just quit working..If I plug in a string mouse
    > the
    > cursor will move around..but the mouse pad just doesn't respond..Please
    > help
    > me to fix the mouse pad..thanks,r enee

Internet Explorer Mice Microsoft Windows XP