Run Time Error help

I was at home on dial-up using Windows XP thru my ISP which is AOL. I was
downloading a screensaver when I got this run-time messgage with about 5
members after it. Is there a way to fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about time error help

    Runtime errors usually involve memory,or lack of it.If youre ram memory is up
    to expectations,or if not buy more,otherwise,open system properties,advanced,
    performance,memory,advanced,page file,click on change button,L.click C:
    drive,
    select,"let windows manage" then click set 2X,close out,a restart should be
    prompted.

    "Jen" wrote:

    > I was at home on dial-up using Windows XP thru my ISP which is AOL. I was
    > downloading a screensaver when I got this run-time messgage with about 5
    > members after it. Is there a way to fix this?

Internet Service Providers Dial Up Connection Windows XP