Run Time Error help

June 9, 2005 6:01:05 PM

I was at home on dial-up using Windows XP thru my ISP which is AOL. I was
downloading a screensaver when I got this run-time messgage with about 5
members after it. Is there a way to fix this?

More about : run time error

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 6:25:04 PM

Runtime errors usually involve memory,or lack of it.If youre ram memory is up
to expectations,or if not buy more,otherwise,open system properties,advanced,
performance,memory,advanced,page file,click on change button,L.click C:
drive,
select,"let windows manage" then click set 2X,close out,a restart should be
prompted.

!