Internet Explorer sp2 on WinXP sp2 - slow connection

June 10, 2005 3:06:46 AM

Please can anynody help me.
I have just installed Windows XP sp2 on the second Computer an Always
the some problem appears.

Interenet Explorer if bloody slow. I am also using Firefoex and
everzthing is alright threre.
Does anybody know how to rise the speed of browsing up?
I intented to reinstall the version of IE but system doesnt want to
allow do it. it say The newest version fo IE is isntalled and thats all.
Please does anybody know what to do?
thanks
V.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 3:06:47 AM

when IE is open click tools/internet options/connection
set it to what ever you have for a connection..........you did not state
what you have.
Also under control panel....check your modem or network connections.
peterk

the problem

!