AGCM Ladies Tour (round 2).....

Last response: in Video Games
June 10, 2005 2:47:29 AM

or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)

# Team Manager Matt Tot
1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
4 Amazons Nick 43 74

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

More about : agcm ladies tour round

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 3:28:31 AM

Hamish wrote:
> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
>

> # Team Manager Matt Tot
> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74

I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 1:49:03 PM

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:28:31 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
<marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Hamish wrote:
>> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
>> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
>>

>> # Team Manager Matt Tot
>> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
>> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
>> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
>> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74
>
>I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.

I just chose the ones they were picked the most :-) I have no idea who
they are. Of course if I knew I'd choose by their looks and not by
their skills :-P

-Nick
June 10, 2005 1:49:04 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:28:31 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
> <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hamish wrote:
>>> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
>>> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
>>>

>>> # Team Manager Matt Tot
>>> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
>>> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
>>> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
>>> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74
>>
>> I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.
>>

> I just chose the ones they were picked the most :-) I have no idea who
> they are. Of course if I knew I'd choose by their looks and not by
> their skills :-P
>
> -Nick

I picked by value, then for the last 3 players I had to just pick what I
could afford :-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:39:29 AM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:49:03 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:28:31 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
> <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Hamish wrote:
>>> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
>>> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
>>>

>>> # Team Manager Matt Tot
>>> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
>>> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
>>> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
>>> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74
>>
>>I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.
>>

> I just chose the ones they were picked the most :-) I have no idea who
> they are. Of course if I knew I'd choose by their looks and not by
> their skills :-P

You'd have to pick the ugly ones to win then.

--
- / - Daniel - / -
!