AGCM Ladies Tour (round 2).....

or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)

# Team Manager Matt Tot
1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
4 Amazons Nick 43 74

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.
4 answers Last reply
More about agcm ladies tour round

    Hamish wrote:
    > or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
    > The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
    >

    > # Team Manager Matt Tot
    > 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
    > 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
    > 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
    > 4 Amazons Nick 43 74

    I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.

    On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:28:31 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
    <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >Hamish wrote:
    >> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
    >> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
    >>

    >> # Team Manager Matt Tot
    >> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
    >> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
    >> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
    >> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74
    >
    >I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.

    I just chose the ones they were picked the most :-) I have no idea who
    they are. Of course if I knew I'd choose by their looks and not by
    their skills :-P

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:28:31 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
    > <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >> Hamish wrote:
    >>> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
    >>> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
    >>>

    >>> # Team Manager Matt Tot
    >>> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
    >>> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
    >>> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
    >>> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74
    >>
    >> I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.
    >>

    > I just chose the ones they were picked the most :-) I have no idea who
    > they are. Of course if I knew I'd choose by their looks and not by
    > their skills :-P
    >
    > -Nick

    I picked by value, then for the last 3 players I had to just pick what I
    could afford :-)

    --

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:49:03 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:

    > On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:28:31 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
    > <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>Hamish wrote:
    >>> or UEFA Women's Championship 2005 Fantasy Football
    >>> The results are in after 2 rounds and amazingly I'm in front :-)
    >>>

    >>> # Team Manager Matt Tot
    >>> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 60 96
    >>> 2 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 35 82
    >>> 3 AA's bum looks big Marc 47 82
    >>> 4 Amazons Nick 43 74
    >>
    >>I dropped the German striker bird for the ugly French one - whoops.
    >>

    > I just chose the ones they were picked the most :-) I have no idea who
    > they are. Of course if I knew I'd choose by their looks and not by
    > their skills :-P

    You'd have to pick the ugly ones to win then.

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

Games Video Games