upgrade from windows me to xp

during set up I recieved a upgrade report which says set up found hardware or
software that might not or will not work with windows xp.....most having to
do with my hp 2170 printer and my efficient network adapter......whats best
way to continue?

Buy a new printer.......network adaptor
check the websites of the manufacturer of those 2 devices to see if they
have XP drivers
peterk

the problem
"nobogey69" <nobogey69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> during set up I recieved a upgrade report which says set up found hardware
> or
> software that might not or will not work with windows xp.....most having
> do with my hp 2170 printer and my efficient network adapter......whats
> best
> way to continue?

They both work with XP. You need to download the XP Drivers from the
manufacturer.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=90806&lang=en&cc=us&os=228