Connecting Computers through a wireless connection?

Ok, I have a wireless network in my home. I have two computers, a desktop
with windows XP Pro, and a laptop with same windows. Is their a possiable
way I can connect the two computers? What I mean is, say I set up a new
account on this computer, I want it to show up on the laptop. Say I have
only one account on my computer(desktop) and I decide to creat another
account named(Games) I want it to show up on my laptop. Is that possiable?

Its called networking
http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/net.asp
peterk

the problem