who ships games door to door?

Any one know of somebody that would ship a game from ohio to cortland
N.Y,,
If so how much would it be?

NAVL. I've great great luck with them.

They typically charge around $280 door-to-door. You can call Ted or
Michelle at (800)-959-8880

Mary

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> NAVL. I've great great luck with them.
>
> They typically charge around $280 door-to-door. You can call Ted or
> Michelle at (800)-959-8880

actually I just talked to michelle the other day. It was $286 from WV
to MI.

-Mary

The price varies just slightly from week to week, depending on the fuel
surcharge.

What kind of prep do the games need before pickup?

Should they be wrapped with cardboard and plastic wrap or something?

Palleted? (Is that a word?)

Thanks-

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> NAVL. I've great great luck with them.
>
> They typically charge around $280 door-to-door. You can call Ted or
> Michelle at (800)-959-8880

They don't require any prep, but I would stretch warp it. NAVL tends to put
tape all over the games.

"K.S." <kstillinger@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
> What kind of prep do the games need before pickup?
>
> Should they be wrapped with cardboard and plastic wrap or something?
>
> Palleted? (Is that a word?)
>
> Thanks-
>
> BWAGNER5150 wrote:
>> NAVL. I've great great luck with them.
>>
>> They typically charge around $280 door-to-door. You can call Ted or
>> Michelle at (800)-959-8880

They blanket wrapped my last game, no prep required.

Well, I'd recommend palleting, cardboarding, and shrinkwrapping even
for NAVL. Certainly a little on the overkill side for 90% of the time,
but it's good, cheap insurance. NAVL's great, but even they have
accidents.