Toobin marquee question

I have a toobin UR where the marquee is sandwiched between two pieces of
plexi. It appears to be a quality piece of film and I will assume Atari did
this due to the size of the marquee and printing costs. Anyone have a
toobin with a screen printed marqee?

Chris M
Chicago, IL

My marquee setup is the same way - plain flat plexi on the outside, the
translite marquee with the artwork and cutouts and finally the inner
plexi. I thought it was done this way to add to the waterfall effect.
The inner plexi should be textured - kinda like a glass shower door -
and adds some glimmer/shimmer/etc to the waterfall cascade effect
through the cutouts in the Toobin' translite....????

Steve P.
Looking for a nice Toobin' cabinet in Western PA.

Thanks for the reply Steve. My inner plexi is smooth. The Op may have
trashed the textured piece when he tossed the old WF assembly. There have
been a lot of Toobin's on eBay lately and a few parted out units. Game
doesn't seem to be in high demand. Too bad as it's a fun game, especially
for two people.

Chris M