File Association Help

I am trying to change what program loads when i dbl click a file. I use WMP
for my movies and music but i want to change just the movie association to
another player. How do you do this?
1 answer Last reply
More about file association help

    How to change file associations in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859

    --
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    MS-MVP, Windows Shell

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "Someone in Need" <Someone in Need@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:98EA3F1B-BB82-4E48-9760-2CB4B9855AF8@microsoft.com...
    >I am trying to change what program loads when i dbl click a file. I use WMP
    > for my movies and music but i want to change just the movie association to
    > another player. How do you do this?

Movies Microsoft File Association Windows XP