File Association Help

June 10, 2005 2:45:03 AM

I am trying to change what program loads when i dbl click a file. I use WMP
for my movies and music but i want to change just the movie association to
another player. How do you do this?

More about : file association

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 3:28:37 PM

How to change file associations in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
MS-MVP, Windows Shell