swflash error

I am running windows XP SP2 with all updates. I am constantly receiving a
SWFLASH.OCX error. I have tried to reinstall flash, i have uninstalled flash,
checked Knowledge base and cannot find a solution take fix it. Anyone have
any ideas to take care of it.

Hi,

Please refer to this KB Article

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q302461

Follow the instructions to repair the damaged swflash.ocx.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Larry Lewis" wrote:

> I am running windows XP SP2 with all updates. I am constantly receiving a
> SWFLASH.OCX error. I have tried to reinstall flash, i have uninstalled flash,
> checked Knowledge base and cannot find a solution take fix it. Anyone have
> any ideas to take care of it.

icsunonove

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2011
I just started having this "swflashcab" error box pop up not knowing what the heck I did to cause this..and after a week or so of searching the Internet for an answer.. it donned on me tonight. Just do a "system restore" and waa-laa! It's gone and everything is great again. Why does no one in all these forums ever tell a person to do a system restore???

Anyways I hope my story can help someone else going out of their mind with this error message. :pt1cable: