FS: clean Space Invaders DX set - untested

This is my last set of SI DX boards. Untested but very clean. look at
pics make your own decision.

http://arcadeguy.com/si1.jpg
http://arcadeguy.com/si2.jpg
$65 shipped to USA. Outside USA I need to get quote.
Pick it up in 7 days.
Price good till July 24th then going to crackbay.

Your money if you want to roll the bones on it. Ill accept paypal [eek]
This isnt my paypal addy.

Terms: dont bitch if it dont work, I cant test it. No refunds.

Don
www.arcadeguy.com

You are correct. I was just being lazy and didnt type the word deluxe.
If I was selling the jamma version I could test it and would have said
it was the jamma version.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the correction

Don
www.arcadeguy.com

> This is my last set of SI DX boards.

Um, aren't those for a Space Invaders Deluxe? Space Invaders
DX is a different game, so I'm assuming that it uses a dedicated
Taito boardset instead of a Midway boardset. Sometimes for games
in the UK you'll find Midway "L" boards in a Taito cabinet, but this
really, really looks to me like a Deluxe and not a DX.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=S&game_id=9665

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com