help and support won't run troubleshooter - error message ..

I can open help and support and view most of the contents but when I run a
troubleshooter I get and error message saying the page cannot be displayed.
My browser works fine, tried turning off firewall, reinstalled help and
support. Nothing seems to work, have searched the net and cannot find anyone
with the same problem
1 answer Last reply
More about help support troubleshooter error message

    Hi perren18,

    Which troubleshooter are you trying to run?

    --
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    MS-MVP, Windows Shell

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "perren18" <perren18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can open help and support and view most of the contents but when I run a
    > troubleshooter I get and error message saying the page cannot be
    > displayed.
    > My browser works fine, tried turning off firewall, reinstalled help and
    > support. Nothing seems to work, have searched the net and cannot find
    > anyone
    > with the same problem

Support Microsoft Error Message Windows XP