help and support won't run troubleshooter - error message ..

June 10, 2005 12:25:02 PM

I can open help and support and view most of the contents but when I run a
troubleshooter I get and error message saying the page cannot be displayed.
My browser works fine, tried turning off firewall, reinstalled help and
support. Nothing seems to work, have searched the net and cannot find anyone
with the same problem
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:41:02 AM

Hi perren18,

Which troubleshooter are you trying to run?

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
MS-MVP, Windows Shell

Windows XP Troubleshooting