Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Which one of these laptops are better?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
October 5, 2012 9:54:02 PM

Im looking to buy a laptop, for regular use.My budget is between $400 to 500.Which one of these laptops do you think is better in terms of performance and battery life?
Any suggestions on another laptop would be great.Also which brand would you recommend.I prefer to shop mostly on amazon or tigerdirect.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-Processor-Windows-E...

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Laptop-VPCEG3PFX-14-Inch-Gla...

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i15N-2728BK-15-6-In...

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-A53E-ES92-15-6-Inch-Laptop-B...

More about : laptops

October 6, 2012 4:36:33 AM

Your first listing for the Dell, has the best components wise, although its 8 pds.
a b D Laptop
October 6, 2012 5:23:47 AM

mrkool123 said:
Im looking to buy a laptop, for regular use.My budget is between $400 to 500.Which one of these laptops do you think is better in terms of performance and battery life?
Any suggestions on another laptop would be great.Also which brand would you recommend.I prefer to shop mostly on amazon or tigerdirect.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-Processor-Windows-E...

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Laptop-VPCEG3PFX-14-Inch-Gla...

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i15N-2728BK-15-6-In...

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-A53E-ES92-15-6-Inch-Laptop-B...


Define regular use. Gaming at all? Mostly school? Or is this for work as well?
Related resources
October 6, 2012 1:08:06 PM

airanp said:
Define regular use. Gaming at all? Mostly school? Or is this for work as well?

No gaming at all really.Everday browsing and using office.
October 6, 2012 1:59:58 PM

mrkool123 said:
No gaming at all really.Everday browsing and using office.


The cheapest possible laptop on the markey will be fine for browsing and MS office, paying $500 for a laptop that will only be used for those 2 purposes seems overkill.
!