A Gem

Found a great bargain at 2.5m... Christian Wilhelmson (AM RLC) of
Anderlect...

Brought him into my Sampdoria team at January window of the first
season and he ended up 8.10 with 10 goals and 5 assists, pushing me up
to 6th place and a UEFA spot.

Sold him to Inter at the end of the season (he was wanting 30k+ p/w)
for 15m + Davids.

Davids broke his leg in training 1 week after joining! Aint it always
the way!!!

Apart from that my team is...

GK Espen Johnsen/Craig Samson
DR Willy Sagnol/Cristian Zenoni
DL Max Tonetto/Maurizio Domizzi
DC Igor Tudor/Moris Carozzieri
DC Matei Mirel Radoi/Marcelo Castellini
DMC Sergio Volpi/Barry Nicholson
DMC Mark Edusei/Eduardo Albrieux
AML Cristiano Doni - - Jussi Savolainen
AMR Aimo Stefano Diana - and (2 cover 3 pos.)
AMC Andrea Gasbarroni - Vitali Kutuzov
S Simone Inzaghi/Andriy Voronin

Got offers in for Mellberg for DC so I can move Radoi to DMC, also
Del Piero as a replacement for Doni, Fabio Galante for DC cover,
Ventola on a free for cover up front, and Cedric VanDer Gun for AM/FC
cover.

Looking for UEFA quarters this year + CL qualification. Easier targets
are easier to meet!! :)

Græme wrote:
> Found a great bargain at 2.5m... Christian Wilhelmson (AM RLC) of
> Anderlect...
>
> Brought him into my Sampdoria team at January window of the first
> season and he ended up 8.10 with 10 goals and 5 assists, pushing me up
> to 6th place and a UEFA spot.
>
> Sold him to Inter at the end of the season (he was wanting 30k+ p/w)
> for 15m + Davids.
>
> Davids broke his leg in training 1 week after joining! Aint it always
> the way!!!
>
> Apart from that my team is...
>
> GK Espen Johnsen/Craig Samson
> DR Willy Sagnol/Cristian Zenoni
> DL Max Tonetto/Maurizio Domizzi
> DC Igor Tudor/Moris Carozzieri
> DC Matei Mirel Radoi/Marcelo Castellini
> DMC Sergio Volpi/Barry Nicholson
> DMC Mark Edusei/Eduardo Albrieux
> AML Cristiano Doni - - Jussi Savolainen
> AMR Aimo Stefano Diana - and (2 cover 3 pos.)
> AMC Andrea Gasbarroni - Vitali Kutuzov
> S Simone Inzaghi/Andriy Voronin
>
> Got offers in for Mellberg for DC so I can move Radoi to DMC, also
> Del Piero as a replacement for Doni, Fabio Galante for DC cover,
> Ventola on a free for cover up front, and Cedric VanDer Gun for AM/FC
> cover.
>
> Looking for UEFA quarters this year + CL qualification. Easier targets
> are easier to meet!! :)

How is Radoi performing? In my games he doesnt perform that well, ending
in a reserve squad place and a sale..

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:07:52 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
wrote:

>How is Radoi performing? In my games he doesnt perform that well, ending
>in a reserve squad place and a sale..

He was 7.19 in 21 games last season, being used in DC and DMC and is
7.44 after 9 games at DC this season alongside Tudor.

Græme wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:07:52 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
> wrote:
>

>>How is Radoi performing? In my games he doesnt perform that well, ending
>>in a reserve squad place and a sale..
>

> He was 7.19 in 21 games last season, being used in DC and DMC and is
> 7.44 after 9 games at DC this season alongside Tudor.

He is always getting under 7 in my games..

Em Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:07:52 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
escreveu:

> Græme wrote:
>> Found a great bargain at 2.5m... Christian Wilhelmson (AM RLC) of
>> Anderlect...
>> Brought him into my Sampdoria team at January window of the first
>> season and he ended up 8.10 with 10 goals and 5 assists, pushing me up
>> to 6th place and a UEFA spot.
>> Sold him to Inter at the end of the season (he was wanting 30k+ p/w)
>> for 15m + Davids.
>> Davids broke his leg in training 1 week after joining! Aint it always
>> the way!!!
>> Apart from that my team is...
>> GK Espen Johnsen/Craig Samson
>> DR Willy Sagnol/Cristian Zenoni
>> DL Max Tonetto/Maurizio Domizzi
>> DC Igor Tudor/Moris Carozzieri
>> DC Matei Mirel Radoi/Marcelo Castellini
>> DMC Sergio Volpi/Barry Nicholson
>> DMC Mark Edusei/Eduardo Albrieux
>> AML Cristiano Doni - - Jussi Savolainen
>> AMR Aimo Stefano Diana - and (2 cover 3 pos.)
>> AMC Andrea Gasbarroni - Vitali Kutuzov
>> S Simone Inzaghi/Andriy Voronin
>> Got offers in for Mellberg for DC so I can move Radoi to DMC, also
>> Del Piero as a replacement for Doni, Fabio Galante for DC cover,
>> Ventola on a free for cover up front, and Cedric VanDer Gun for AM/FC
>> cover. Looking for UEFA quarters this year + CL qualification. Easier
>> targets
>> are easier to meet!! :)
>>
> How is Radoi performing? In my games he doesnt perform that well, ending
> in a reserve squad place and a sale..

indeed he lost quality on this version, and legendary Said just disappeared

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:58:51 +0200, Mikael Schøler <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk>
wrote:

>>>How is Radoi performing? In my games he doesnt perform that well, ending
>>>in a reserve squad place and a sale..
>>

>> He was 7.19 in 21 games last season, being used in DC and DMC and is
>> 7.44 after 9 games at DC this season alongside Tudor.
>>
>He is always getting under 7 in my games..

Radoi now at 19 games and 7.37 .... Still going strong!

Aimo Stefano Diana is having another storming season... 7.59 last year
with 5 goals and 11 assists in 35 games, but this season at 8.06, 4
goals and 8 assists after 18 games.

Im glad I sold Wilhelmson now, he's only 7.30 with 1 goal and 4
assists from 18 games at Inter. Oh how the mighty have fallen ;-)