Question on connections for a Nintendo AV-01

Tags:
  • Power
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 1:00:50 AM

I have as part of a conversion kit a Nintendo AV-01. I have NO Idea on how
to put power to this thing.
There is a 4 pin Molex connection that sais power in. On it it had a yellow
red brown and some other color wire.
where do these go??

More about : question connections nintendo

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:25:59 PM

Never mind all I called NINTENDO and got the manuals from them.
"Darren and Shelly Anderson" <darren@gondtc.com> wrote in message
> I have as part of a conversion kit a Nintendo AV-01. I have NO Idea on how
> to put power to this thing.
> There is a 4 pin Molex connection that sais power in. On it it had a
yellow
> red brown and some other color wire.
> where do these go??

August 11, 2011 2:45:48 PM

could you please send me the manual from the nintendo av-01? thx
!