Question on connections for a Nintendo AV-01

I have as part of a conversion kit a Nintendo AV-01. I have NO Idea on how
to put power to this thing.
There is a 4 pin Molex connection that sais power in. On it it had a yellow
red brown and some other color wire.
where do these go??

Never mind all I called NINTENDO and got the manuals from them.