Question on connections for a Nintendo AV-01

I have as part of a conversion kit a Nintendo AV-01. I have NO Idea on how
to put power to this thing.
There is a 4 pin Molex connection that sais power in. On it it had a yellow
red brown and some other color wire.
where do these go??
2 answers Last reply
More about question connections nintendo

    Never mind all I called NINTENDO and got the manuals from them.
    "Darren and Shelly Anderson" <darren@gondtc.com> wrote in message
    > I have as part of a conversion kit a Nintendo AV-01. I have NO Idea on how
    > to put power to this thing.
    > There is a 4 pin Molex connection that sais power in. On it it had a
    yellow
    > red brown and some other color wire.
    > where do these go??

  2. could you please send me the manual from the nintendo av-01? thx

Power Nintendo Video Games