Windows XP desktop won't stay

June 10, 2005 4:49:02 PM

Any idea what this message means and its fix? ""Exception unknown software
exception (0xc00000fd) ocured inthe application at location 0x009214f9"? I
briefly see my desktop icons, then this shows up and I can't do a thing.

More about : windows desktop stay

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:25:49 PM

Hi,

Download these, update them, then boot into Safe mode and run them:

Adaware www.lavasoft.de
Spybot www.safer-networking.org

How to start in Safe mode:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Safe%20mode