I am having a problem with distortion on my G07

Here is the picture I am getting (the video looks much better than the
actual screen)
http://www.souzaonline.com/temp/Issues/Robotron_monitor.mov

I have done a cap kit and it has not changed at atll

I have done some readin and it appears that this is called Keystone
distortion.
Bob Roberts mention to replace C517 and C518 with a since 330uf cap (not
really sure what that means or how to do that). The other thing I heard
that helps it to make sure the B+ is at 120v before adjusting the pots. The
B+ is at 120 and this is still happening. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Problems such as 'barrel' distortion, 'pincushion', and 'keystone' is
generally attributable to capacitors C517 and C518. Originally C517 was
100 uf @ 16 volts. Replace it with 220 uf @ 25 volt or 35 volt.

I have found from experience that having both capacitors C517 and C518
valued at 220 uf @ 25 volts (or 35 volts) yields the most square, true
picture.

Thanks, I'll give this a try