Midway operation sea wolf?

I am working to trade a not working pitch and bat for an operation sea
wiolf. The thing turns on and has sound but ni picture. The guy says he
thinks the monitor is working, but there is a problem with the main
board. Anybody know anything about theses?

Off the top of my head:

Alex Yeckley
John Robertson
ME

If you need the boardset looked at, just let any one of us know.

As far as sound + no picture it sounds like the monitor, but then
again that all depends on the sounds it produces. If you can coin up
and play the game and hear those sounds I would place a 90/10 % figure
on it being in the monitor.

Else it could be a number of other things, starting with the power
supply and working up to the board.

- Matt

- Matt

Open the back of the game and see if theres a glow in the neck of the
monitor.
Don
www.arcadeguy.com

Thank you all so much. If the monitor is bad, is that expensive? Could
anyone tell me abouth how much it is worth if it worked. Also I have a
friend who has a friend who was an operator. He is supposed to take me
there in the next couple days to see a buch of old arcade stuff. Mostly
vids, about which I do not know very much. How much is a non-working
pac man worth?

thank you for taking the time to read my question and reply.

John

> I am working to trade a not working pitch and bat for an operation sea
> wiolf.

You must mean "Sea Wolf", right? There's an "Operation Wolf" by Taito,
but nothing called "Operation Sea Wolf", unless you've stumbled upon a
really rare prototype :)

We've got some self-help info on the Tech Help section of our website.
Hopefully you'll find it's a good starting point...

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com