WTB: Tempest (upright or mini) in Pittsburgh PA area (empt..

Looking for a nice Tempest in the Pittsburgh, PA area - upright or mini
cabinet preferred. I'd also consider a nice solid empty or converted
cabinet as long as the artwork is intact and the cabinet suffers no
major damage.

I am not looking to have one shipped at this time, so a semi-local sale
would be the only deal I'd be interested in.

Email me.

Thx.

Thx. I saw that one but it suffers from water damage. :(

Thanks!

Here's one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194599037&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1