  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
April 17, 2004 2:07:59 AM

A friend has a D-Link router and a wireless card for her notebook -
when trying to access the internet with the notebook, she gets a
message saying she can't connect because she's behind a firewall.
Anyone know what the problem is?

More about : wireless bit problem

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 17, 2004 2:19:39 PM

"The Bean" <beaniex99@yahoo.ca> skrev i melding
> A friend has a D-Link router and a wireless card for her notebook -
> when trying to access the internet with the notebook, she gets a
> message saying she can't connect because she's behind a firewall.
> Anyone know what the problem is?

I had the same problem once. I guess she has to configure the encryption
settings if encryption is enabled.

regds,
Harald
!