jamma ms pac pinout

is the pinout for the jamma board the same as the original pcb?
i had my unkeyed jamma ms pac board hooked up to an unkeyed harness and
pulled it off but forgot to remember which way the harness was rotated.

of course it's not marked 'parts side' etc.

i'd rather not fry my board.

thx

ok. it's obviously not the same as the original so does anyone have the
correct pinout for the jamma board?

k.

"Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> is the pinout for the jamma board the same as the original pcb?
> i had my unkeyed jamma ms pac board hooked up to an unkeyed harness and
> pulled it off but forgot to remember which way the harness was rotated.
>
> of course it's not marked 'parts side' etc.
>
> i'd rather not fry my board.
>
> thx

ok. maybe i wasn't clear.
the harness is unkeyed and unmarked (parts side / solder side)
it's possible for me to plug it in normally and completely reversed (which i
don't want to do).

i guess i could look at another jamma board and see where the key is.. then
figure out the right way to plug it in from there?

k.

"Corey C." <cooke@jory.ca> wrote in message
> It's jamma.

ok Keith, here's the deal... jamma cables are fairly easy to tell because
all the power/ground is on one side of the connector... that's the keyed
side...

steve

> ok. maybe i wasn't clear.
> the harness is unkeyed and unmarked (parts side / solder side)
> it's possible for me to plug it in normally and completely reversed (which
> i don't want to do).
>
> i guess i could look at another jamma board and see where the key is..
> then figure out the right way to plug it in from there?
>
> k.
>

> "Corey C." <cooke@jory.ca> wrote in message
>> It's jamma.

Pin 7 is the key.