Super Cobra on Galaxian Hardware

Has anyone seen Super Cobra running on Galaxian
Hardware before?. Not in mame and no mention on the
unmamed games website.

I have a dodgy version running here, hopefully I can
get it 100%.

There are 12 x 2716 roms on it, four of these are
piggybacked so it would be quite difficult to seperate
them and dump them. Looks like a job for a pod?

Hope the roms are ok!.

I've seen Scramble running on Galaxian hardware.
The sound was ridiculous.

Marcel

All those old games are about the same video wise, it's just how much
effort you want to spend converting the sound. There's quite a few
games I could convert to pac hardware to run in the multipac, but the
sound would be a lot of work unless I figured out a conversion formula
to convert writes from 1 to the other automatically or added a sound
chip.

If it has sound and it doesn't have a sound chip added to it I'd
certainly like to see the roms

You should be able to dump the stacked roms by soldering jumpers to
the CE lines 1 hi and 1 low and selecting which rom you want to dump.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

run it on sega moon cresta hardware with the frogger sound board :)