FS: Lots of boards/arcade parts for sale in OHIO-can also ..

Greetings guys. Haven't been using the newsgroup much this year. I have
started to go with my parts inventory and I came up with some parts I
don't think I am gonna use for restoration projects anymore. I am
looking to just break even on some of this stuff. Some of it is
actually less than I paid for it over the last few years. I would
prefer to have this stuff picked up in person but I realize I probably
will have to ship most of it. Prices do not include shipping. We can
work that out based on where you live. 48 states only please. No Canada
or International sorry. No PayPal right now (sorry) as I am trying to
covert my arcade inventory to cash for house projects etc. Here is what
I have so far:

Double Donkey Kong boardset-tested working from Mike's Arcadeshop-$200

Double Donkey Kong --DDK boardset, marquee, bezel sticker and control
panel overlay set.--$300
(Add one DK and one DKJR sideart for another $50 if needed)

Pac Man JAMMA board-new-works great-just like the original $100

Ms Pac Man Board-tested working $150

Jr Pac Man boardset--tested working 3 years ago--Pac Man style but
wiring harness needs to be converted to switcher in order for this
board to operate-otherwise it will blow a fuse on your original Pac Man
harness--should still work fine--$100

Jr Pac Man COMPLETE KIT--glass marquee, glass bezel, NOS sideart, front
art and cpo--also can sell you a Pac Man control panel for this kit if
you need it for your cabinet---$100

(3) Galaga boardsets-all bought tested working from Alex Yeckley from
Elecktronforge in Sandusky, Ohio-have been on the shelf for 4
years-never got around to using them-they should still work but I have
no way of testing them as I think I am out of Galaga harnesses
currently--- $100 each

(1) Galaga boardset-tested working last fall when I pulled it from a
beatup Galaga cabinet--should still work fine $125

16 in 1 Pac Man boardset (with dip switch board to change games)-older
style 16 in 1 were you changed dip settings on a remote board to change
Pac games--was working last year but now has a cpu problem--should be
easy fix---$75

Pac Plus boardset--has problems booting up--couple of wires from the
satelite board are loose--$50

Donkey Kong sideart sets $30
Galaga sideart sets $75

As I come up with other stuff I will post it here first and then Ebay
if there is no interest from the group. Thanks as always.

GORFman in Ohio (Amherst, Ohio 44001)

You've got mail.

wmaiden@aol.com wrote:
> Greetings guys. Haven't been using the newsgroup much this year. I have
> started to go with my parts inventory and I came up with some parts I
> don't think I am gonna use for restoration projects anymore. I am
> looking to just break even on some of this stuff. Some of it is
> actually less than I paid for it over the last few years. I would
> prefer to have this stuff picked up in person but I realize I probably
> will have to ship most of it. Prices do not include shipping. We can
> work that out based on where you live. 48 states only please. No Canada
> or International sorry. No PayPal right now (sorry) as I am trying to
> covert my arcade inventory to cash for house projects etc. Here is what
> I have so far:
>
> Double Donkey Kong boardset-tested working from Mike's Arcadeshop-$200
>
> Double Donkey Kong --DDK boardset, marquee, bezel sticker and control
> panel overlay set.--$300
> (Add one DK and one DKJR sideart for another $50 if needed)
>
> Pac Man JAMMA board-new-works great-just like the original $100
>
> Ms Pac Man Board-tested working $150
>
> Jr Pac Man boardset--tested working 3 years ago--Pac Man style but
> wiring harness needs to be converted to switcher in order for this
> board to operate-otherwise it will blow a fuse on your original Pac Man
> harness--should still work fine--$100
>
> Jr Pac Man COMPLETE KIT--glass marquee, glass bezel, NOS sideart, front
> art and cpo--also can sell you a Pac Man control panel for this kit if
> you need it for your cabinet---$100
>
> (3) Galaga boardsets-all bought tested working from Alex Yeckley from
> Elecktronforge in Sandusky, Ohio-have been on the shelf for 4
> years-never got around to using them-they should still work but I have
> no way of testing them as I think I am out of Galaga harnesses
> currently--- $100 each
>
> (1) Galaga boardset-tested working last fall when I pulled it from a
> beatup Galaga cabinet--should still work fine $125
>
> 16 in 1 Pac Man boardset (with dip switch board to change games)-older
> style 16 in 1 were you changed dip settings on a remote board to change
> Pac games--was working last year but now has a cpu problem--should be
> easy fix---$75
>
> Pac Plus boardset--has problems booting up--couple of wires from the
> satelite board are loose--$50
>
> Donkey Kong sideart sets $30
> Galaga sideart sets $75
>
> As I come up with other stuff I will post it here first and then Ebay
> if there is no interest from the group. Thanks as always.
>
> GORFman in Ohio (Amherst, Ohio 44001)

The Galaga boards are all sold.
The Pac Plus and 16 in 1 Pac board is sold.
The Jr Pac Man artwork kit is sold.
As of this morning I still have:

Jr Pac Man board $100
Double DK Board $200
Double DK Kit $300 DDK Board, marquee, bezel sticker and cpo
Pac Man jamma board $100
Ms Pac board $150
Donkey Kong sideart $30
Galaga sideart $75

People have shown and said they've wanted some of the above items but I
don't have solid sold confirmations so I am posting the update so
everyone knows what's still left. thanks
Warren "GORFMan" Maiden