PARTING OUT: Sega Turbo OutRun...

Hi All-

Parting out has begun on this sit-down/moving cockpit model of Sega Turbo
OutRun game. Was fully working when we disassembled and moved it a few
months ago but too big, too heavy, and in too rough of shape to make it
worth reconditioning/saving, so selling off in parts.

Let me know what you may need- pics available.

Some items currently available (fully working condition):
- Motherboard stack: $150
- Power supply unit w/audio board: $20
- 25" color monitor- recently replaced by prev. owner- like-new, no burn-in:
$200 (pick up only- will not ship)
- Gas/brake pedal unit: $30
- Control panel with steering wheel mechanism: $40
- Transformers- there are 3 big ones in this game- all say "100v" on them,
but not sure exact specs- may all be the same- $20 each.
- Gear shift unit: $10 (dirty/rough)

If anything else you are looking for, let me know- may still be available.

Anything left at end of this week (Jul 29) will go on eBay or to the
dumpster.

Feel free to make a reasonable offer- if no takers for list price, best
offer may be accepted.

Can ship worldwide- inquire about shipping costs. PayPal accepted.

Please e-mail replies directly to me at: staff@actionpinball.com, rather
than posting to group as I don't browse the group often and won't see your
reply if posted here.

Thanks!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

I emailed ya, Ray, but no reply? 'sup?! :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!