Free GMail account

Reply with an email address to which I can send an invite. Gmail has 1GB of free, searchable storage - it ROCKS! If you get a Gmail account from me, then please do at least one WU <A HREF="http://folding.stanford.edu" target="_new">Folding</A> for THG's Folding Team <A HREF="http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=40051" target="_new">40051</A>. Not mandatory, but we could use the help and it's for a great cause!

*ROFL*
I knew they might catch onto the ploy sooner or later, but you gave it away! :wink:

I've had WUs take 3+ days! Use your computer like you normally would. Every day or so, check in to see if you completed the WU and then check the stats to see your point total. I've had a great time Folding! I'm one of the the few Single rig folders and I've slowly/steadily gone up in the ranks to my current rank of 37! Just passed Ampiplex, but I think he has a good 600pointer that's about to explode on the scores. Either way I'm gonna step on his head on my climb to the top! :evil:

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
There ya go.... It's a great web-based e-mail system IMO.

It might go into your 'junk' folder, BTW. Some people have said it does...

---
Winnie 3200+ @ ~2.5Ghz, ~1.41V
1Gb @ 209Mhz, 2T, 3-5-5-10
V-modded (1.99V) Sapphire 9800Pro (Smouldering Paperweight Edition :lol: ) @ 0Mhz/0Mhz

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
BTW... Join the THGC Folding@home team! Much better than searching for aliens. This might help find a cure for something within a few years.

If it saves a single human life then it's worthwhile, if you ask me.

---
V-modded (1.99V) Sapphire 9800Pro (Smouldering Paperweight Edition :lol: ) @ 0Mhz/0Mhz

Thanks for taking up the slack for me. :smile: ...had a LONG day at work. [sad]

ROFL - just noticed your siggy mod!

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
I've always found it's best to keep your sense of humour in these situations :smile:

Still, have changed to reflect the situation as it is now.. :cool:

---
Asus 6800GT 128Mb

I've been reading the thread - NICE! And congrats on the new card! I need to save a link for those BIOS sites... :evil: