Invading aliens from 2 years ago....

Pleiades

I think I similar thing when I play Time Pilot and get to the flying
saucer level that supposedly happened in 2001.

Kyle :^)

MIB isn't doing there job if EVERYONE knew and had proof.

On a more serious note, I think its very arrogant of us to think we are
the only life in our galaxy ;)

-isaac

I forgot, in 1999, We were supposed to have ultraviolent battle for
cash and prizes( a bazillion toasters/cars/megascreen tvs) on smash tv!
LOL 20XX is sounding better and better everyday.

-isaac

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004