Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Small computer speakers

Tags:
  • Speakers
  • Computers
  • Mac OS X
Last response: in Mac Os X
Share
July 6, 2011 3:18:10 AM

Please any good suggestions about buying a small computer speaker with the MBP 13 inch? thanks

More about : small computer speakers

July 8, 2011 12:06:07 AM

musical marv said:
Please any good suggestions about buying a small computer speaker with the MBP 13 inch? thanks


Do you want a 2 piece system or a 3 piece system (subwoofer)?
m
0
l
July 8, 2011 3:25:23 AM

halcyon said:
Do you want a 2 piece system or a 3 piece system (subwoofer)?
I want two small satellite speakers that is it. No subwoofer at all. thanks
m
0
l
Related resources
July 8, 2011 10:55:43 AM

musical marv said:
I want two small satellite speakers that is it. No subwoofer at all. thanks


Okeydoke. If sound quality is important, I'd look for something like this, this, or this.

If small size and appearance are paramount, then maybe this, this, this, or this
m
0
l
July 9, 2011 8:50:30 PM

musical marv said:
Truthfully up to $20.00 dollars for a decent sound.


Well, that's a tight budget and you may not get what an audiophile would consider to be "decent sound" for that amount. However, again, check these.
m
0
l
July 10, 2011 2:00:56 AM

halcyon said:
Well, that's a tight budget and you may not get what an audiophile would consider to be "decent sound" for that amount. However, again, check these.
I only listen to political shows and news programs and the internet radio.Thanks How about the Genius Speakers for laptops?
m
0
l

Best solution

July 10, 2011 10:23:38 AM

musical marv said:
I only listen to political shows and news programs and the internet radio.Thanks How about the Genius Speakers for laptops?


You mean these speakers? Given your intended use, they'd likely be fine and they fit your budget. Or, did you mean this?
Share
July 10, 2011 8:29:47 PM

With a $20 budget, you may want to look for a pair of used Boston Acoustics on Ebay.
m
0
l
July 10, 2011 11:15:25 PM

p951 said:
With a $20 budget, you may want to look for a pair of used Boston Acoustics on Ebay.


Sounds like anything really hi-fi may be overkill for his intended use.
m
0
l
July 17, 2011 2:42:06 AM

Best answer selected by musical marv.
m
0
l
!