My Pictures points to wrong folder

The My Pictures entry on my wife's start menu points to my daughter's
picture folder. Is there any way I can fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about pictures points wrong folder

    Walt,

    Open Regedit.exe and navigate to this key:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User
    Shell Folders

    Double-click "My Pictures" and set the data to "%USERPROFILE%\My
    Documents\My Pictures"

    Note that it should be of REG_EXPAND_SZ type. If it's REG_SZ then, delete
    the "My Pictures" value and re-create it.

    --
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    MS-MVP, Windows Shell

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "Walt G" <anon@universe.com> wrote in message
    > The My Pictures entry on my wife's start menu points to my daughter's
    > picture folder. Is there any way I can fix this?

Support Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP