Tech: Playchoice Super Mario 2 and 3

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 26, 2005 1:10:56 AM

OK,
I have 2 cartridge boards here, a Super Mario 2 and a Super Mario 3. I
know for a fact that I have one of each. I can't plug them into
anything because I have already parted the game. Here is my dilemma...
BOTH boards are marked Super Mario 2, and one board has 3 ROM chips
with an empty chip socket while the other uses all 4 sockets.

I'm assuming that the one with the 4 chips is Super Mario 3... Can
someone please confirm this for me??

Thanks!
-Mike
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 7:40:53 AM

SMB3 has four chips check out http://playchoice.riemen.net. The site
has a a photo listing of all playchoice boards.
!