Delete Downloadeds?

I have an hp desktop and when I prepared to upgrade to SP2 I downloaded the
recommended driver updates and installed them. The upgrade was flawless.
My question is, I downloaded the updates to my hard drive then installed
them. May I now delete the downloads?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about delete downloadeds

    If you downloaded an update to the HD and then installed it, then I see no reason not
    to delete it but why not back them up onto CD and then you'll have them if required
    another time. I have done this myself with different updates.

    Something which may be of interest to you:

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/sp2faq.php#after
    Tidying up after installing SP2
    and/or
    http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#Removing_the_uninstall_information
    Removing the uninstall information

    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm
    Save Space After Installing Updates

    Gary wrote:
    > I have an hp desktop and when I prepared to upgrade to SP2 I
    > downloaded the recommended driver updates and installed them. The
    > upgrade was flawless. My question is, I downloaded the updates to my
    > hard drive then installed them. May I now delete the downloads?
    >
    > Thanks.

Hewlett Packard Windows XP