gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have an hp desktop and when I prepared to upgrade to SP2 I downloaded the
recommended driver updates and installed them. The upgrade was flawless.
My question is, I downloaded the updates to my hard drive then installed
them. May I now delete the downloads?

Thanks.

If you downloaded an update to the HD and then installed it, then I see no reason not
to delete it but why not back them up onto CD and then you'll have them if required
another time. I have done this myself with different updates.

Something which may be of interest to you:

http://aumha.org/win5/a/sp2faq.php#after
Tidying up after installing SP2
and/or
http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#Removing_the_uninstall_information