Delete Downloadeds?

June 11, 2005 5:14:39 PM

I have an hp desktop and when I prepared to upgrade to SP2 I downloaded the
recommended driver updates and installed them. The upgrade was flawless.
My question is, I downloaded the updates to my hard drive then installed
them. May I now delete the downloads?

Thanks.

More about : delete downloadeds

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 12, 2005 6:50:09 PM

If you downloaded an update to the HD and then installed it, then I see no reason not
to delete it but why not back them up onto CD and then you'll have them if required
another time. I have done this myself with different updates.

Something which may be of interest to you:

http://aumha.org/win5/a/sp2faq.php#after
Tidying up after installing SP2
and/or
http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#Removing_the_uninsta...