X800XL unavailable from ATI

Went to buy the X800XL from ATI with the 1485 discount code and was unable to do so. Emailed customer support and got a response that they won't be selling them online until they fill all of their backorders - probably a few weeks. Just a heads up...

Connect3D is under $290. If I can get the BBA for less than the other OEMs, then I think that is the way to go. I'm rethinking the upgrade right now. I'll be travelling for a good portion of this summer and won't be able to use the shiny new computer that I'm going to build. I could probably get away with my current system until the fall and just go with lower quality settings. Not the preferred option, but maybe the better option. [sad]

:/
Atlon 1500+
GF2 GTS
512MB RAM (256 Crucial and 256 Generic)
Soyo K7V Dragon Plus

Whatcha got in mind?!

dhlucke

Polypheme
There are some other codes floating around. I think mine expired but there are some 20% off codes that have worked very briefly for some. Just keep at it. At this point, IF you can get it on Newegg under retail that might not be a bad option but I'd go through another retailer and save tax. I got mine for $283 to my door iirc.

<pre><font color=red>A64 3200+ Winchester
DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D
1GB Corsair 4400C25PT
WD740GD, WD2000JB, WD1200JB
ATI X800XL
Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

The 1485 code got it to $283.50 after S/H - great deal!

<font color=red>You're a boil on the arse of progress - don't make me squeeze you!</font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Rugger on 03/20/05 01:16 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

dhlucke

Polypheme
$183? I could have sworn it was $283. These cards weren't below $200 were they?

1GB Corsair 4400C25PT
ATI X800XL
Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

DOH! I just finished my crack dream and accidentally transposed te numbers.... :lol:

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
If you want to try my discount code your welcome to it, but it is going to be about the same age as DH's is. I dont know what you need or are really wanting to do with a card, but if your interested I have a 3 week old X700 Pro. Let me know if you are, I ride to the coast all the time on my Motorcycle.

<b>Ned Flanders said that im a BAD ASS</b> :lol:

pauldh

Illustrious
Ah, sensing the panic, he should have kept you going believing they were under $200. At least for a few posts. :wink:

<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=658042" target="_new">3DMark05</A> <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=3781954" target="_new">3DMark03</A>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Wasn't panicking. Simply went completely crazy. Broke stuff and set my computer on fire in desperation.

1GB Corsair 4400C25PT
ATI X800XL
Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

G

Lol

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Addict </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>
<pre> Always remember to keep testicles away from live wiring </pre><p>

*ROFLMAO* I should have kept it going a little longer. I forgot you had just recently purchased the X800XL.