Kate

It's time for a clean install on one of my computer2. I copy data back and
forth between the two all the time. I'm wondering if there is a way I could
set computer2 up after my clean install to actually mirror computer1, at
least to start out that way. Then my Identities etc would match up. Is this
possible?
TY Kate

"Kate" <kzlists@yahoo.nospam> wrote in message
> It's time for a clean install on one of my computer2. I copy data back and
> forth between the two all the time. I'm wondering if there is a way I
> could set computer2 up after my clean install to actually mirror
> computer1, at least to start out that way. Then my Identities etc would
> match up. Is this
> possible?
> TY Kate

Mirror everything? They may use different drivers for different hardware
like graphics cards etc meaning it may not work. Or data files only?

Kate

That's true. I wanted data and settings. I always wind up spending lots of
time getting setting back where I like. I also wind up with multiple
Identities and Profiles for mail and internet.
Kate