WTB-Fast Freddie side art

i`m looking for fast freddie side art. will pay cash or have misc.
parts for trade. lmk thanx fred

i`ve found some paper on it(schematics) & even a back up board but no
side art. i think there`s full side art as well as rectagular shaped
side art. the ff i have is in the euro cab,glass bezel & for now wood
grain sides. fred

This has to be one of the most off the wall requests I have seen. ;) I
wish you good luck and I hope you find it.

"zadok!" <aaron@classicarcade.org> wrote in news:kNCdnTguQ7s5NnvfRVn-
uA@comcast.com:

> This has to be one of the most off the wall requests I have seen. ;) I
> wish you good luck and I hope you find it.
>

> vastpast@msn.com wrote:
>> i`m looking for fast freddie side art. will pay cash or have misc.
>> parts for trade. lmk thanx fred

Wow I remember trying to find parts for mine. Talk about ultra-rare...or
perhaps ultra-non-interested public. Personally it was my all time fav game
as a kid. I even managed to score the actual cab I played at the local
variety store. Good luck

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Here's a few pix of a Fast Freddie dedicated version I restored last year
sometime..

http://www.tutankham.com/fastfred/ff1.JPG
http://www.tutankham.com/fastfred/ff2.JPG
http://www.tutankham.com/fastfred/ff3.JPG